Home / Advanced Search

  • Title/Keywords

  • Author/Affliations

  • Journal

  • Article Type

  • Start Year

  • End Year

Update SearchingClear
  • Articles
  • Online
Search Results (2)
  • Open Access


    Mindfulness Intervention on Adolescents’ Emotional Intelligence and Psychological Capital during the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Randomized Controlled Trial

    Aibao Zhou1, Yue Yuan1,*, Manying Kang2

    International Journal of Mental Health Promotion, Vol.24, No.5, pp. 665-677, 2022, DOI:10.32604/ijmhp.2022.019623

    Abstract Background: Since the outbreak of COVID-19 caused adults suffer from mental disorders, it would be an essential for psychologist to help individuals overcome mental disorders. Objective: This study aim to explore whether the intervention of mindfulness is an efficient method to enhance adolescents’ emotional intelligence (EI) and psychological capital (PC) to provide a theoretical basis and future directions for both targeted crisis intervention and psychological trauma recovery plans. Design: This research was designed as randomized controlled trial and total of 798 students were evaluated statistically. Methods: We used paired-sample t-tests and repeated measures ANOVA to compare every factor defined… More >

  • Open Access


    Cross Intelligence Evaluation for Effective Emotional Intelligence Estimation

    Ibrahim Alsukayti1, Aman Singh2,*

    CMC-Computers, Materials & Continua, Vol.70, No.2, pp. 2489-2505, 2022, DOI:10.32604/cmc.2022.020264

    Abstract A famous psychologist or researcher, Daniel Goleman, gave a theory on the importance of Emotional Intelligence for the success of an individual’s life. Daniel Goleman quoted in the research that “The contribution of an individual’s Intelligence Quotient (IQ) is only 20% for their success, the remaining 80% is due to Emotional Intelligence (EQ)”. However, in the absence of a reliable technique for EQ evaluation, this factor of overall intelligence is ignored in most of the intelligence evaluation mechanisms. This research presented an analysis based on basic statistical tools along with more sophisticated deep learning tools.… More >

Displaying 1-10 on page 1 of 2. Per Page